This week, Julie reviews her four tips for going location independent. There are many ways to live a location independent lifestyle. You have probably heard the term nomad or digital nomad or, as Fiverr and Remote Year refer to individuals who work remotely, anywhere workers.
Ask yourself questions that will help you determine if the location independent lifestyle is a good choice for you.
- What is motivating you? What do you want more or less of?
- Pros and cons list
- Involve your spouse, partner, or children in this phase
Determine your method of going location independent.
- How will you make this happen?
- How long do you want to try it out
Destination(s). Decide where you are going.
- Where do you want to go and for how long?
- Don’t limit yourself to one place, necessarily
Prepare yourself physically and mentally.
- Unload your stuff and your “stuff”
- What do you need vs what do you want?
Links mentioned in this episode:
Thank you for listening!
For listening today, Creative Travel Connections is offering you 20% off on our location independent coaching services. Just mention the Nomad Narratives Podcast!
If you have any questions about going location independent, get in touch with Julie here.
As always, we want to hear from you. If you’re enjoying the podcast, please take a minute to write a review! This will help us continue to share nomad narratives.