In this episode, Julie interviews Emily Moyer, Head of Brand and Content at Remote Year. We discuss how Remote Year seeks to help people explore the world while remaining successful in their career, including how to live and work in a different city each month. We learn the benefits for both individuals and their employers. And we hear Emily’s personal nomad narrative!
In this episode we discuss…
- How Remote Year works and the benefits for individuals
- How Remote Year works with you and your company to help you overcome barriers to be able to work remotely
- The benefits and challenges for companies having remote workers
- 5 tips for an employer with remote employees
- Emily’s personal nomad narrative
Links mentioned in this episode…
- Connect with Remote Year
- Remote Year’s social media: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Fiverr – a company that has partnered with Remote Year to send employees on Remote Year
- Location Independent Lifestyle Coaching – Creative Travel Connections offers coaching for individuals considering a location independent lifestyle or currently living one.
Tools to help your remote team stay connected…
- Zoom – video conferencing
- Slack – quick communication and keeping connected to teams
- Google Docs – good for project tracking
Emily’s Dream Destination…
Madagascar – click here to learn more about this destination! And if you’ve been there, leave some tips for Emily in the comments below!
Thank you for listening to The Nomad Narrative podcast!
We want to hear from you. If you’re enjoying the podcast, please take a minute to write a review! This will help us continue to share nomad narratives.