Welcome to the first episode of The Nomad Narratives Podcast!
On our first episode, Julie interviews Wally and Tamara Wallace from The Wallace Reboot. They are living a location independent lifestyle with four of their children. For the last year, the family of six has been traveling throughout Europe and “world schooling” each step of the way.
In this episode we discuss…
- What it’s like to sell everything, pack your remaining belongings in suitcases, and travel to a new location every month.
- How the Wallace family lives out their motto: “travel, learn, love, serve”.
- What Tamara and Wally have learned traveling with their children, and advice for families considering a location independent lifestyle.
Links mentioned in this episode…
- The Wallace Reboot Blog
- The Wallace Reboot Social Media: Instagram, Facebook, Youtube
- World Schoolers’ Facebook Page
- VIP Kids: provides remote work opportunities to teach English
Tamara and Wally’s Dream Destinations…
Tamara picked Fiji! Click here to learn more about Fiji.
Wally wants to go to Kingston, Jamaica, to retrace his roots! Click here to learn more about Jamaica.
If you’ve been to Fiji or Jamaica, leave us a comment about your experience!
Thank you for listening to The Nomad Narratives podcast!
We want to hear from you. If you’re enjoying the podcast, please take a minute to write a review! This will help us continue to share nomad narratives.