In this episode, we get to hear Amanda Bates’ nomad narrative. Julie talks with Amanda about identity, culture, travel, and why she founded The Black Expat.
In this episode we discuss…
- Amanda’s upbringing as a third culture kid (TCK)
- How The Black Expat is helping people with a black identity travel more and providing a stage for people to share their narratives
- Amanda’s advice for people considering a location independent lifestyle
Links mentioned in this episode…
- Connect with The Black Expat
- Find The Black Expat on social media: Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter
- Ellen Mahoney, CEO of Sea Change Mentoring
- Location Independent Lifestyle Coaching – check out our packages and resources at Creative Travel Connections.
Amanda’s Dream Destination…
Learn more about Costa Rica here and please share any of your Costa Rica experiences with us!
Thank you for listening to The Nomad Narratives podcast!
We want to hear from you. If you’re enjoying the podcast, please take a minute to write a review! This will help us continue to share nomad narratives.