This week’s episode of The Nomad Narratives is all about air travel. Julie interviews Scott Keyes, founder of Scott’s Cheap Flights. They talk about Scott’s (and Julie’s!) obsession with finding the best flight deal possible. Scott also shares from his experience as an entrepreneur and what advice he has for others launching a start-up.
In this episode we discuss…
- How Scott’s Cheap Flights began and how it works
- The current state of air travel
- Entrepreneurship and lessons Scott has learned about start-up companies
Links mentioned in this episode…
- Scott’s Cheap Flights’ Website and Sign-Up for Alerts
- Find Scott’s Cheap Flights on social media: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn
Scott’s Dream Destination…
Socotra Island, Yemen
Click here to learn more about this unique island in the Indian Ocean. If you have ever been to Socotra, we want to hear everything about your trip!
Thank you for listening to The Nomad Narratives podcast!
We want to hear from you. If you’re enjoying the podcast, please take a minute to write a review! This will help us continue to share nomad narratives.