This week, Julie’s talking about some very important travel safety tips, applicable to any emergency that might arise when you’re traveling.
Julie’s travel safety tips:
NOTE: Remember, these travel safety tips are just suggestions and a good rule of thumb when traveling.
- Know where the exits are
- Know the emergency phone service lines
Have a travel-sized First Aid Kit with you at all times
- Keep it simple – a couple band-aids and some healing ointment
Know how to keep thieves away
- Keep expensive jewelry and excess electronic devices at home
- Don’t wear fanny packs or clothing that identifies you as a tourist
Get travel insurance
- Luggage, medical coverage, delays for lodging, etc.
Let someone know your plans
- Give a friend your itinerary and/or a copy of your documents (passport, driver’s license)
Confessions From the Exit Row – The blog post Julie mentioned
Thank you for listening!
For listening today, Creative Travel Connections is offering you 20% off on our location independent coaching services. Just mention the Nomad Narratives Podcast!
If you have any questions about going location independent, get in touch with Julie here.
As always, we want to hear from you. If you’re enjoying the podcast, please take a minute to write a review! This will help us continue to share nomad narratives.